Fall is all about baking pies and comfort food! It’s about family time in the evenings and weekends while keeping warm together sharing awesome dinners, sweet desserts and fun family activities.
As much as I hate the cold weather, I love playing card games after dinner and lighting up the fireplace to snuggle on the couch. Ok, so maybe I just plug in the heated blanket and not really light a fire, but the fireplace just sets the mood so much better.
Anyway, while you’re hanging out with the family, here’s Ten Amazing Pies that everyone will love to make, bake and create 🙂
- Apple Praline Pie from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie from Rose Bakes
- White Chocolate Silk Pie from The Gracious Wife
- Caramel Apple Pumpkin Pie from Finding Zest
- Chocolate Walnut Pie from The Kittchen
- Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherds Pie from The Gracious Wife
- Printable Pumpkin Pie Banner from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- Pecan Butter Tarts from Simply Stacie
- Pear and Brie Tart from Unusually Lovely
- Reese Pie from Simply Stacie
Last week I shared an awesome homemade Thanksgiving pumpkin pie made from a real pumpkin, a lard based crust and then added some mascarpone whipped cream and toffee shards on top. It was so freaking good!! I’d appreciate you picking a post to pin please 🙂
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.