Fall is all about baking pies and comfort food! It’s about family time in the evenings and weekends while keeping warm together sharing awesome dinners, sweet desserts and fun family activities. As much as I hate the cold weather, I love playing card games after dinner and lighting up the fireplace to snuggle on the couch. Ok, so maybe I just plug in the heated blanket and not really light a fire, but the fireplace just sets the mood so much better. Anyway, while you’re hanging out with the family, here’s Ten Amazing Pies that everyone will love to make, bake and create 🙂
- Apple Praline Pie from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie from Rose Bakes
- White Chocolate Silk Pie from The Gracious Wife
- Caramel Apple Pumpkin Pie from Finding Zest
- Chocolate Walnut Pie from The Kittchen
- Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherds Pie from The Gracious Wife
- Printable Pumpkin Pie Banner from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- Pecan Butter Tarts from Simply Stacie
- Pear and Brie Tart from Unusually Lovely
- Reese Pie from Simply Stacie
Thanks so much to everyone for coming by each week. All these awesome posts just make my day when I see them. Next Monday is my Birthday so I’m going to be featuring CAKES!! Dig into your archives and share some of you best Birthday Cake and Cupcakes! I love pretty cakes!
Last week I shared an awesome homemade Thanksgiving pumpkin pie made from a real pumpkin, a lard based crust and then added some mascarpone whipped cream and toffee shards on top. It was so freaking good!! I’d appreciate you picking a post to pin please 🙂
Now to get to the party! Two Cup Tuesday No.198 is here and ready for you to share your best recipes, crafts and tutorial with me!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.