Candy Cane Kiss Brownies
Oh my, this is the easiest Holiday Brownie you can make. It’s quick and easy and the added candy cane kisses were the perfect addition.
It’s so easy to take brownies and transform them into so many different treats. Adding so many different candies and fillings can take the humble brownie to new levels.
Do you feel like you’re already behind on your Christmas shopping? I sure do. There are 15 days and I need to get presents into the mail, order, bought, and wrapped. I’m starting to feel the drowning feeling of falling behind. Please tell me that I’m not the only one.
Keeping up with the two blogs, brownie troop (it’s Girl Scout Cookie season already), social studies fair, family obligations, and general events. I treasure my down-time, but feel like I should be doing something instead.
So I snack…. on treats like these brownies!
Candy Cane Kisses Brownies
- 1 Brownie Mix (Or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 16 Candy Cane Kisses
- 1 C Mini M and M's
- Make your brownie batter.
- Place half the batter into your pan and place the the candy cane kisses one inch apart. Cover the kisses with the remaining batter and then sprinkle on the M&Ms.
- Bake as directed.
- Cool completely, cut and serve.
- Enjoy your candy cane brownies!