Who doesn’t love Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies? Now you can take those brownies and turn them into Cosmic Brownie Pops! The kids will love this treat!
Cosmic Brownie Pops
So… the kids are back in school. After school activities are gearing up and you have NO free time for baking a cake, but you need to bring something for parent/teacher night, or an office party, or goodie bag treats.
Whatever the case may be, I’ve got you covered with these fun Brownie Pops.
I took a box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownie and turned them into pops.
The box has six brownies, but I was able to make 12 pops, so you have lunch box treats for 2 weeks. Also, because you’re giving your child only half the brownie, is only half the sugar.
Ok, I admit it… dipping them in chocolate kinds negates that last statement.
I love making pops from pre-made treats. It really reduces my workload, however, it can be tricky to get the consistency right sometimes. Some treats need an added binder, like cream cheese or frosting, but these brownies didn’t need anything additional.
I just squished the brownie up in my hand until it held and then rolled them.
You’re kids will enjoy getting their hands in there and squishing the brownies up.
Little Debbie Cosmic Brownie Pops
- Open each bag of brownies and divide them in half.
- Break each brownie square in half and place the frosted tops together. Squish the brownies using it’s moisture to hold it together. Roll smooth and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Place in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave according to the instructions being careful not to overheat it. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip 1/4 inch of a lollipop stick into the chocolate and then insert it half way into the brownie ball. Complete adding all sticks.
- Dip the first brownie ball straight up and down into the chocolate and shake off the excess. Sprinkle with Rainbow Chips to decorate.
- Stand up straight to dry.