Who doesn’t love Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies? Now you can take those brownies and turn them into Cosmic Brownie Cake Pops! The kids will love this treat! All you need is a box of Cosmic Brownies, some chocolate and sprinkles.
Cosmic Brownie Pops
So… the kids are back in school. After-school activities are gearing up and you have NO free time for baking a cake, but you need to bring something for parent/teacher night, or an office party or goodie bag treats.
Whatever the case may be, I’ve got you covered with these fun Brownie Pops. I took a box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies and turned them into pops.
How many cosmic cake pops do I get?
The box has six brownies, but you can easily make 12 pops. Making pops from pre-made treats is the best way if you don_t have much time to bake from scratch. It really reduces your workload.
Transporting your Cake Pops safely
The right consistency
However, with using premade cakes it can be tricky to get the consistency right sometimes. Some treats need an added binder, like cream cheese or frosting, but these brownies don`t need anything additional.
You can squish the brownie up in your hand until it holds and then roll them to pops. Even your kids will enjoy getting their hands in there and squishing the brownies up.
Quick Cosmic Brownie Pops
- Open each bag of brownies and divide them in half.
- Break each brownie square in half and place the frosted tops together. Squish the brownies using it’s moisture to hold it together. Roll each into a smooth ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Place in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave or a small pot according to the instructions being careful not to overheat it. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip ¼ inch of a lollipop stick into the chocolate and then insert it half way into the brownie ball. Complete adding all sticks.
- Dip the first brownie ball straight up and down into the chocolate and shake off the excess. Sprinkle immediatelly with Rainbow Chips to decorate.
- Stand up straight to dry.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.