Some of my favorite treats includes peanut butter. I love chocolate and peanut butter together and could not imagine an occasion when a peanut butter treat would not be perfect for. That sweet and salty combo that just makes my taste buds so happy. Mmmmm! Don’t you agree? It’s a good thing that we can all get behind peanut butter because March is National Peanut Month and March 1 is National Peanut Butter Day!! Who knew? All peanut butter lovers are going to love these Perfect Peanut Butter Desserts. I know I’d love a few cookies, a slice of cake and some peanut butter candy treats to enjoy all month long!
Perfect Peanut Butter Desserts
- The Best Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies from Food Fun Family
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie from Pint Sized Baker
- Chex Mix Muddy Buddies from The Country Chic Cottage
- Peanut Butter Dough Bars from Simple Sweet Recipes
- Peanut Butte Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars from Food Faith Fitness
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Bars from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- No Churn Reeses Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Cincy Shopper
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark from Delightful E Made
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trail Mix Bars from Healthy Helper Blog
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Of course, I couldn’t just give you these ten delectable treats, so here’s a few more drool-worthy peanut butter desserts that you can sink your teeth into. Like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.
Or this amazing Peanut Butter Monster Milkshake that you can share or not.
And finally, the kids are going to love snacking on some Homemade Peanut Butter Cups.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.261
Hey Bloggers – Each week I share the up coming features. Please take a look at the plan for the next few weeks and share your best content. I look forward to seeing all the creative posts that each of you share.
Feb. 26 – St. Patrick’s Day Crafts – Send me you green shamrocks and crafty decorations for St. Paddy’s Day!
March 5 – PI DAY is approaching!! Gimme some PIES!!! Fruit pies, chocolate pies, heck, I’ll even consider savory pies!
March 12 – Easter Celebrations – Share your Easter goodies, games, and traditions.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.