Everyone loves a classic cheesecake recipe. I know that they can be finicky, but they are so worth the time and a little bit of extra effort to bake one. There are lots of tips to prevent cracking – like using a water bath and not over cooking it. You can add in numerous mix-ins and make your cheesecake almost as unique as you are. Toss in some cookies, make a fruit topping, add one to the center of a cake! IF baking a cheesecake just isn’t for you, then a no-bake version is just as delicious! No need for the oven to be on for over an hour and it’s ready to serve the same day. You can make most no-bake versions in a traditional springform pan or make individual servings in little mason jars or cups. WOW! The possibilities are pretty much endless. Also, did you know that cheesecake is so loved that July 30th is National Cheesecake Day?? Here’s 15 Classic Cheesecake Recipes to get you inspired to get into the kitchen and make your family a dessert they all love.
15 Classic Cheesecake Recipes
- No Bake Raspberry Creamsicle Cheesecake from Cincy Shopper
- Blackberry Cheesecake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake from The Black Peppercorn
- Sopapilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Tuxedo Cats and Coffee
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake from Simply Stacie
- Oreo Lovers No Bake Cheesecake Bars from Delightful E Made
- Caramel Cheesecake Bars with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust from The Kittchen
- Mascarpone Cheesecake with Balsamic Strawberries from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cheesecake Cups Recipe from Happy Deal Happy Day
- Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Serving Desserts from Homemade Lovely
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from Queen Bee Baker
These Express Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are piped into premade phyllo shells and they are perfect for kids to help make.
Everyone is impressed with this Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake! It takes a bit of extra time to bake, but it’s totally worth it!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.279
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.