Whip up these Express Mini Lemon Cheesecakes in no time and be ready for your dinner party. They are stunning to serve and the perfect little bite!
Express Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
The concept behind this book is genius! You know how you can get stuck in a rut making the same thing week after week, well Express Lane Cooking takes the same ingredients that you already use and makes a new meal out of it. For example, Shaun takes ground beef, pizza dough, taco seasoning, queso cheese dip, and green chiles and makes Cheese Taco Pizzas, Taco Pizza Pockets, and Mexican Wedding Soup with Garlic Breadsticks. Don’t those all just sound amazing?
I know everyone is racing to Amazon or Barnes & Noble to get a copy of this new cookbook!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh graded lemon zest
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- Fresh fruit – strawberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, blackberries
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest into a medium bowl and whip with a hand mixer util smooth. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag or baggie with a corner cut off. Squeeze the cheesecake filling into the thawed phyllo cups and top with fresh fruit. Serve immediately.
- If you are not able to serve immediately, keep the cheesecake filling separate from the cups. I found that they will get soft if they sit too long.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.