I picked up some Hawaiian Jellies and topped my mini cheesecakes. There was the amazing Lilikoi Jelly, Guava and Strawberry Guava Jam, Papaya-Pineapple Jam, and Guava Jelly.
I thought that all of the flavors were great! You can totally add your own flavor of jam or jelly to your cheesecake. These are very easy to whip up for a list minute dinner, and they freeze great to keep as a hidden dessert in the back of the fridge.
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 2 – 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Assorted Hawaiian Jellies and Jams
- Crush the graham crackers and mix with the melted butter. The mixture should be like sand. Line a cupcake pan with some foil liners. Press a tablespoon of graham crackers into the liners and press down and out. Chill in the fridge.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, adding the sugar, vanilla, and egg. Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the liners and top with the jelly or jam.