You’ll be blown away by how easy this Pumpkin Eclair Cake is to make. A 5 minute prep time, no bake, it tastes great, and everyone will love it! Thanksgiving treats have never been easier.
Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
Traditional eclairs would be made with a vanilla pudding, but making it with chocolate graham crackers is just awesome.
Some days are great for baking, while others just aren’t. This quick and easy pumpkin eclair cake comes together with some 5 minute pumpkin pudding, a pack of graham crackers, and some whipped cream.
If you aren’t ready to preheat that oven for a pumpkin pie, this will surely satisfy your craving. I love the light and fluffy whipped cream on top and the slightly frozen center.
How to serve it
You can serve this eclair cake frozen or let it thaw out a bit. It’s easier to handle and slice when it’s frozen, but it had better mouth-feel when it was softer and thawed out a bit.
I’d compromise and keep it cold until slicing it and waiting 10 minutes to serve after slicing it. Top it with whipped cream and some chocolate nibs.
I’ve also heard wild rumors that there is pumpkin whipped cream on the market somewhere. I haven’t seen it yet, but I think that using it as the topping would be great.
No-bake Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- 1 box Instant Pumpkin Pudding 3 oz
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 packets graham crackers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- cinnamon chips for topping
- Prepare the pudding and set aside to firm up for 5 minutes.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic or parchment.
- Start with a of graham crackers and add pudding on top. Keep on layering, alternating, until the pan is full. YOu can also add some chocolate nibs in between.
- Cover and freeze for 4 – 6 hours.
- Lift from the pan with the plastic liner and place it on a serving plate. Whip the heavy cream and mix with the cool whip.
- Cover the cake with the whipped cream and top with a dash of cinnamon and some cinnamon chips. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.