You’ll be blown away by how easy this Pumpkin Eclair Cake is to make. 5 minute prep time, no bake, tastes great and everyone will love it!
Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
A quick and easy pumpkin treat that you can enjoy even if your fall weather hasn't cooled down yet.
- 1 3 oz box Instant Pumpkin Pudding
- 2 C whole Milk
- 2 packets Graham Crackers
- 1 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 C Cool Whip
- Optional – cinnamon chips for topping
- Prepare the pudding and set aside to firm up for 5 minutes.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic or parchment and layer graham crackers and pudding. I made a single layer, but if your pan is wider you can widen your eclair.
- Freeze for 4 – 6 hours.
- Lift from the pan with the plastic liner and place it on a serving plate. Whip the heavy cream and mix with the cool whip. Cover the cake and top with a dash of cinnamon and some cinnamon chips. Serve immediately.
This dessert is easy to customize. Traditional eclairs would be made with a vanilla pudding, but making it with chocolate pudding with chocolate graham crackers would be awesome.
I’ve also heard wild rumors that there is pumpkin whipped cream on the market somewhere. I haven’t seen it yet, but I think that using it as the topping would be great.