WOW! I’ve put together 200 parties! That is CRAZY to me – and I only have you to thank! Thanks to all the amazing blogger who join up each week to share all their new content with me.
Thanks so much to all of talented ladies and gentlemen who stop by each week. I really could not have done it without you. I’m sure you’ll find something awesome for your sweet celebration.
- Cheese Board for a Holiday Party from Take Two Tapas
- Give Thanks Thanksgiving Centerpiece from Simply Designing
- Gold and White Thanksgiving Tablescape from The Kittchen
- Give Thanks Printable from Dukes and Duchesses
- Pumpkin Napkin Ring from The Country Chic Cottage
- Mr Cranberry Cocktails from Totally the Bomb
- Easy Stovetop Cranberry Sauce from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Delightful E Made
- Sweet Potato Hash from Life, love an Thyme
- Spicy Harvest Butternut Squash Soup from Cooking in Stilettos
- Creamy Chicken Skillet Dinner from My Life Cookbook
- Cinnamon Cappuccino from Simply Stacie
- Toasted Strawberry Shots from A Worthy Read
- Coffee Cheesecake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
Whew! And keep your Friendsgiving Celebration going into the next day! Bake them up a lovely loaf of Pumpkin Spice Bread with Poached Pears and share it with all your sleepover guests.
Or make them some Stuffed French Toast with all the fixings!
If that’s too much work for you morning, then there is always this great Baked Strawberry French Toast that you can leave in the fridge overnight and just bake it in morning.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.