WOW! I’ve put together 200 parties! That is CRAZY to me – and I only have you to thank! Thanks to all the amazing blogger who join up each week to share all their new content with me. In honor of YOU I’m creating this Friendsgiving Celebration full of great food, yummy desserts, and amazing decor. Thanks so much to all of talented ladies and gentlemen who stop by each week. I really could not have done it without you. So, I’ve selected some of the best posts from last week linky party for you to enjoy. I’m sure you’ll find something awesome for your sweet celebration.
- Cheese Board for a Holiday Party from Take Two Tapas
- Give Thanks Thanksgiving Centerpiece from Simply Designing
- Gold and White Thanksgiving Tablescape from The Kittchen
- Give Thanks Printable from Dukes and Duchesses
- Pumpkin Napkin Ring from The Country Chic Cottage
- Mr Cranberry Cocktails from Totally the Bomb
- Easy Stovetop Cranberry Sauce from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Delightful E Made
- Sweet Potato Hash from Life, love an Thyme
- Spicy Harvest Butternut Squash Soup from Cooking in Stilettos
- Creamy Chicken Skillet Dinner from My Life Cookbook
- Cinnamon Cappuccino from Simply Stacie
- Toasted Strawberry Shots from A Worthy Read
- Coffee Cheesecake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
Whew! And keep your Friendsgiving Celebration going into the next day! Bake them up a lovely loaf of Pumpkin Spice Bread with Poached Pears and share it with all your sleepover guests.
Or make them some Stuffed French Toast with all the fixings!
If that’s too much work for you morning, then there is always this great Baked Strawberry French Toast that you can leave in the fridge overnight and just bake it in morning.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!)
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.