Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Milkshake
Oh yes!! I totally went there! I jumped into the deep end of decadence and totally loved every minute of it! There were five 10-year girls watching me make this and trying to get their grubby little hands on it while I was photographing it. Even they took photos of this over-the-top milkshake that’s loaded with chocolate, Reeses’ peanut butter cups, Little Debbie Nutty Bars, and not just one, but TWO slices of the peanut butter oreo cheesecake I made. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Milkshake sure did bring all the girls to the yard! Lol!
This is actually pretty mild compared to the milkshakes that Black Tap in NYC makes. Have you seen their Instagram feed?? Oh lordy! Their monster milkshakes are also on steroids! It’s just crazy what they come up with! And I want to try every.single.one!
So, my chocolate peanut butter loving husband actually passed on this… SAY WHAT??
Yeah, he ate the PB cup and the nutty bar, but wasn’t too interested in the actual milkshake. Considering that I made this two times, that was a lot of good stuff to have tossed out.
And yes, I had to make this TWO TIMES! The first time around, I was shooting the video for it and overfilled the cup. That lead to a huge mess of overflowing milkshake when I added the candy and slice of pie and whipped cream. It was a huge mess and the photos looked way too messy. I mean, a few dribbles over are good, but not when the sprinkles around the rim are completely covered.
And, to make matters worse, I didn’t bother putting anything underneath the cup, so there was a lot of clean up involved. I learned my lesson and on the second go I put a pretty plate to catch the chocolate and milkshake run-off.
I want to make more of these! They are just so much fun and allow me to be creative with the toppings and fillings. Maybe a boozy one in the future? A fruity one? Just something fun and over the top and totally decadent for your eyeballs to feast one.
I know that moderation is key, so please, consume this responsibly with friends and family. This chocolate peanut butter monster milkshake is also best when served with lots of laughs.
More Milkshake Recipes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 - 3/4 C milk
- 2 slices of peanut butter pie
- peanut butter
- chocolate jimmies
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
- Little Debbie Nutty Bar
- chipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Start off my preparing your cup. Cover the edge with peanut butter and chocolate jimmies. Place it into the freezer for 30 minutes to get super cold.
- Remove from the freezer and add some melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup to the inside of the glass making fun streaks to decorate.
- Add the ice cream, milk, and one slice of peanut butter pie into a blender and blend for 2 minute. Pour into the prepared cup leaving 1-inch room at the top. Add your Reese's PB cup, Nutty Bar and a slice of peanut butter pie to decorate.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Add your straws and devour!
Serving Size:4 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3