These Triple Chocolate Milkshakes are just what your chocoholic sweet tooth is craving! Chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup – YUM! And enjoying a scrumptious triple chocolate milkshake at the end of the day!
Make your Chocolate Milkshake Boozy!
- Add a shot of dark rum to kick it up a notch!
- Cupcake Vodka is always a nice addition.
- Tequila and cinnamon for a Mexican spin.
- Some schnapps for some minty sweetness.
- Some Bailey’s or Kahlua to give them a mocha kick!
Of course, summer is coming to an end. Soon the leaves will be changing color and before we know it, snow will be on the ground. When that time comes, I’ll still enjoy a milkshake in front of the fire while bundled up in a cozy blanket. There’s never a bad time for a milkshake!
Triple Chocolate Milkshakes
- 1 cup Chocolate Milk
- 2 cups Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 2 shots Dark Rum optional
- Add all (fridge cold) ingredients to a kitchen blender and mix for 30 seconds on medium speed until smooth and foamy.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup into a glass and pour blended milkshake into the glass!
- Make an adult drink by adding a shot of dark rum to each cup.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.