These Triple Chocolate Milkshakes are just what your chocoholic sweet tooth is craving! Chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup – YUM!
Triple Chocolate Milkshakes
Summer Time!! Summertime, sum, sum, summertime!! I don’t want summer to ever end! I love the warm days and cool nights that we’ve been having for the past few days. Great pool weather during the day and then grilling and drinking outside in the evening. Staying up late and chasing fireflies. Sleeping in and not having an alarm clock (except that my daughter can be quite an alarm clock…)
And enjoying a scrumptious triple chocolate milkshake at the end of the day!
Mr. Quart and I are chocolate lovers. My Little Cup prefers Vanilla, but whatever… To indulge one night, I made us some triple chocolate milkshakes!
Oh. My. Goodness!
Chocolate Ice Cream + Chocolate Milk + Chocolate Sauce (homemade of course)
Make your Chocolate Milkshake Boozy!
- Add a shot of dark rum to kick it up a notch!
- Cupcake Vodka is always a nice addition.
- Tequila and cinnamon for a Mexican spin.
- Some schnapps for some minty sweetness.
- Maybe some Bailey’s or Kahlua to give them a mocha kick!
Of course, summer is coming to an end. Soon the leaves will be changing color and before we know it, snow will be on the ground. When that time comes, I’ll still enjoy a milkshake in front of the fire while bundled up in a cozy blanket.
There’s never a bad time for a milkshake!
For more yummy Milkshake Recipes – Check out these!
- 1 cup Chocolate Milk
- 1 pint (2 cups) Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 2 shots Dark Rum (optional)
- All all ingredients to a blender and mix.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup into a glass and pour milkshake into glass!
- Make an adult drink by adding a shot of dark rum to each cup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 35gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.