This is my go-to one pot brownie recipe. These Frosted Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies are just what the end of a busy work day calls for!
Frosted Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
You can use homemade frosting or go the route of canned frosting (I did). I also believe that sprinkles make the world go around, so toss on lots of rainbow sprinkles to bring a smile to everyone’s faces!
For the Brownies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate frosting
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with foil then spray with Pam with Flour.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until all melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Mixture will be grainy. Stir for 5 minutes allowing it to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix in flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour into the prepared pan and prepare the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spoon over the brownie batter and use a toothpick or edge of spoon to swirl together.
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan. Use the foil to easily lift the brownies from the pan.
- Add a layer of chocolate frosting and a generous amount of sprinkles. Cut into 2×2 inch squares and serve with a glass of milk!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.