This Sponsored Post has been created, written, and photographed by Pint Sized Baker. Lucky Leaf provided the pie filling for this recipe. All opinions are my own.
Is it warming up yet where you are? We have HOT days and COLD days. I’ve been in sweats again recently, but we have also had our first 90 degree day as well. The weather in Spring can be quite crazy!
Even if it hasn’t warmed up yet, I know it will. And when it does, you’re gonna want something sweet and cool to refresh you. So, I’ve made these Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles for ya!
You can use just about any flavor of Lucky Leaf pie filling that your little heart desires. I love blueberries, so that’s what I made.
I think since making these the past weekend, I’ve personally eaten each one… They were that good!
Speaking of Good… Do I have something good for you…
Lucky Leaf will be having a PINNING Contest starting May 1!
Simply create a Pin Board and Impress Lucky Leaf with your creativity!
Come on… I know you’re addicted to slightly interested in Pinterest!
Can’t get off and MUST. PIN. EVERYTHING!
All you have to do is PIN for a chance to win $500! #LuckyLeafLuckyMe
To start, just create a board…. Call it “Good Things. Spring”.
Then PIN this Lucky Leaf Image to the board.
This Contest entry Pin is also available at http://pinterest.com/luckyleaf/good-things-spring/
Then PIN THIS recipe. Trust me, you’ve got to try it!
You have until May 15 to complete the board with the necessary pins with the “#LuckyLeafLuckyMe” hashtag added to it.
Then register the board with Lucky Leaf for a chance to be one of THIRTEEN winners… The Grand Prize is $500!
All rules and details can be found at http://bit.ly/10CUUxj
If Popsicles just aren’t your thing, make them in a cupcake pan. Perfect single servings for adults to enjoy!
Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles (Recipe adapted from HERE)
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C Whole Milk
- 4 Graham Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tsp Melted Butter
- Prepare Popsicle molds or cupcake liners.
- Crush Graham crackers and add melted butter to create a thickened mixture. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the graham crackers and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be thin.
- For the Popsicles-
- Spoon some Lucky Leaf Pie Filling into the popsicle molds, add some milk mixture, more blueberries and more milk. Top with graham crackers and insert popsicle sticks.
- For the Cupcakes –
- Place graham crackers in first, pressing down lightly. Spoon on pie filling and top with milk. Prior to serving, top with more pie filling.
- Freeze the cheesecakes for several hours. Serve the popsicles immediately. Allow the cupcakes to thaw for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!