This Sponsored Post has been created, written, and photographed by Pint Sized Baker. Lucky Leaf provided the pie filling for this recipe. All opinions are my own.
Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles (Recipe adapted from HERE)
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C Whole Milk
- 4 Graham Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tsp Melted Butter
- Prepare Popsicle molds or cupcake liners.
- Crush Graham crackers and add melted butter to create a thickened mixture. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the graham crackers and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be thin.
- For the Popsicles-
- Spoon some Lucky Leaf Pie Filling into the popsicle molds, add some milk mixture, more blueberries and more milk. Top with graham crackers and insert popsicle sticks.
- For the Cupcakes –
- Place graham crackers in first, pressing down lightly. Spoon on pie filling and top with milk. Prior to serving, top with more pie filling.
- Freeze the cheesecakes for several hours. Serve the popsicles immediately. Allow the cupcakes to thaw for 5 minutes prior to serving.