I am a sucker for junk food and all things sweet. I don’t think that’s news to anyone who has been to my site before… However, I am usually a Rice Krispie Treat purist, but I fell in love with these Fruity Pebbles Bars! They are so sweet and yummy and the huge layer of frosting makes them Ah-Mazing!! One of my favorite secret indulgences is a big bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal and now I can enjoy it in these dessert bars!
The kids are going to go bonkers for these bars at their next party! I made them to celebrate my birthday and I’ll show you how I incorporated them into my dessert table. I think that they added so much fun color to my table. And all the frosting- Whoa! Yes, they are a total sugar bomb dessert, but isn’t that what birthday parties are all about?
- 4 C Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz bag Marshmallows (regular size)
- 1 container Vanilla Frosting
- 2 C Powdered sugar
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with foil coated in non-stick baking spray.
- Measure out the cereal.
- In a medium sized pot, melt the butter and marshmallows, stirring constantly to prevent from burning. Turn off the stove when completely melted and add in the Fruity Pebbles cereal. Stir to coat completely.
- Use the back of a spatula to press the mixture down and into the pan. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer the vanilla frosting to a large bowl and add in one cup of powdered sugar. Mix in the sugar and the frosting and gradually add in the second cup. Only add as much as you for your desired thickness. Whip the frosting smooth with a handheld mixer or in a stand mixer.
- Spread the frosting over the bars and add the sprinkles. Cut into 2×2 squares and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 0gSugar: 41gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.