These Hershey’s Bark Bell Brownies are sooo good. They’re a perfect size for parties and holiday dinners, and the candy in the middle brings out a pop of color!
- Favorite Brownie Mix + required ingredients
- Hershey’s Bark Bell Candies
- Make the brownies according to the instructions. Spray the mini cupcake pan with non-stick spray. Place a tablespoon of batter into the mini cupcake pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately top with an unwrapped Bark Bell candy.
- Let them sit and melt, without touching for 20 minutes. Place the pan into the fridge to firm up the candy.
- Serve and enjoy.