When inviting guests over for the holidays, be sure to make this tasty Holiday Punch for them to drink with the food you’ve prepared. It’s sweet, refreshing, and perfect for adults to enjoy.
While kids often look forward to the holiday season more than anyone, you can give your loved ones, even more to look forward to by preparing this Holiday Punch at your next family gathering. It’s an adult-friendly beverage that everyone can enjoy while dining together and devouring those decadent desserts you plan to prepare. The sweet, refreshing punch is easy to make with a handful of ingredients, so make sure you make more than enough to go around.
Why You’ll Love This Christmas Punch
- It’s an easy beverage – You don’t need dozens of ingredients and an hour of your time to assemble this flavorful beverage that every adult in attendance will enjoy.
- The punch is delicious – If you’re in the mood for something sweet and flavorful that you can drink with your favorite holiday foods, make this Holiday Punch because it’s delicious.
- It’s adult-friendly – The kids get to have a lot of fun during the holiday season, so why not make it fun for the adults in your life, too? Because this punch contains vodka, it’s perfect for anyone 21+.
Christmas Vodka Punch Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice – Use one 32-ounce bottle of cranberry or cran-apple juice.
- Orange Juice – Measure out two cups of orange juice, preferably pulp-free.
- Lemon-Lime Soda – Grab a two-liter of any lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. Make sure it’s cold!
- Vodka – Pour a cup of your favorite vodka into the punch bowl.
- Cranberries – Use either fresh or frozen cranberries, either option will do the trick.
- Orange Slices – Enhance the taste of this punch with ease using fresh orange slices.
You will also need ice, extra orange slices, and extra cranberries when serving.
What makes a good holiday punch with alcohol?
A good holiday punch will include juice for that sweet taste, fresh fruit to enhance the flavor even more, and a bit of soda to add that fizz. Of course, it will also contain one adult-friendly ingredient – vodka! Following this Holiday Punch recipe can prepare a beverage with the perfect blend of ingredients so that it isn’t too sweet yet not too strong. It has the right amount of everything to provide a balanced flavor you and your guests can enjoy with each cup!
Can you make different variations of the Holiday Punch?
You can make many variations of this punch using different ingredients. For example, if you don’t want to use traditional lemon-lime soda, you could replace it with Cherry 7UP or even Mountain Dew Code Red. If you’re not a fan of cranberry juice, you can swap it out for any other type of juice you do like, such as grape juice. Some people even like to use lemonade in this recipe, so it depends on what you have on hand and what you would like to make for your friends and family to drink.
Recipe Tips + Tricks for the Holiday Punch
- Ditch the regular ice that can easily water down the drink and pour some of the alcohol into your ice cube trays, place the trays in the freezer, and then serve them with the cups of Holiday Punch.
- You can also wash your fresh cranberries and then place them in a large bowl, putting them in the freezer and allowing them to become frozen before tossing them into your large punch bowl. By doing this, you can make sure the punch stays cold and fresh without worrying about using traditional ice cubes that can water the drink down!
- Make the drinks look fancier when serving them by placing orange slices and lime slices on the rim of each cup. Your guests can remove them, squeeze the excess juice into their cups, and enjoy the sweet and zesty taste of this delicious Holiday Punch that won’t take you long to prepare at all.
Serve something special for the adults this holiday season with this flavorful Holiday Punch recipe. You only need a handful of ingredients to make a boozy beverage that everyone 21+ can drink during your next holiday gathering.
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry or cran-apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup vodka
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- Orange slices
- Orange slices
- Pour all ingredients into a large punch bowl or pitcher, and stir to combine.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Add cranberries and orange slices.
- Serve over ice with cranberries and orange slices if you like.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.