- For the Mango base
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbls sugar (to taste)
- For the Yogurt Gelee
- 2 Tbls water
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 C Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C Superfine sugar
- 4 Whole Strawberries
- Remove the peel from the mango and place into a food processor. Add the lemon juice and sugar to taste and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into 4 wine glasses and place in the freezer.
- Soften the gelatin in the water and wait for it to bloom.
- Pour the yogurt and sugar into a saucepan and heat over low heat until it thins. Remove from heat.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 10 seconds and stir it into the yogurt. Let sit for 20 minutes to cool.
- Remove glasses from the freezer and pour yogurt over top. Place in fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- Top with sliced strawberries and enjoy!
This recipe was originally shared on Bloom Designs in 2103.
The recipe is from the SprinkleBakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist book and it was outstanding!
My girlfriends enjoyed it and I hope that you do too.
This recipe was featured on Better Homes and Gardens in their 15 Ways to Enjoy Tropical Recipes at Home. Check it out!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.