Basil Cream and Strawberry Tart
- 1 sheet Pillsbury Puff Pastry
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbls Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 C Organic Basil
- 10 – 12 Organic Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- Thaw the Puff Pastry. Sprinkle the counter with flour and roll into a 10 – 16 rectangle. Trim the uneven edges off, then cut a 1 inch strip from the sides of the rectangle. Dip your finger in some water and run along the length of the puff pastry. Attache the 1 inch strips to the edges, prick the center with a fork and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow Tart shell to cool.
- Using a whisk attachment, whisk your cream until thick. Add in sugar and whip until soft peaks form. Chop Organic Basil into small slices and fold into whipped cream. Add to tart shell.
- Slice Organic Strawberries and lay on top of whipped cream.
- Top with Fresh Organic Basil or Organic Mint to garnish.
by Pint Sized Baker
It’s home improvement time, and The Home Depot has everything you need to #DigIn for Spring. No matter what projects you want to tackle, they have great values on all you need. They’re ready to help you with renovation ideas and expert advice, too.
Get over $300 in email exclusive savings each year, sneak peeks on new products, monthly lawn & garden ideas for your region and access to The Home Depot’s gardening experts. Click here to join the world’s largest garden community today! Or go to http://homedepot.com/gardenclub to see some of the many benefits of membership.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Home Depot.