These Gluten Free Strawberry Brownie Bars are so good! Nobody suspects they are gluten free; everyone just loves these brownies.
Gluten Free Strawberry Brownie Bars
Looking for a great treat to make that is Gluten Free, but doesn’t taste like it? I know it can be hard to include gluten free treats that aren’t rice krispy treats when you’re asked to bring something to a group function, and if you aren’t comfortable baking with gluten free mixes, then box mixes are your friend. These gluten free strawberry brownie bars start off with a gluten free brownie mix and yummy Lucky Leaf strawberry pie filling, which is naturally gluten free. I’ve added a gluten free pretzel crust, then layered on some frosting and a chocolate layer. These gluten free strawberry brownie bars will be everyone’s favorite, regardless!
Now, if you don’t want to make these gluten free, you can totally swap out regular pretzels and brownie mix. It’s all good with me. However, if you are interested in dabbling in gluten free baking for friends and family, this is an easy recipe to start with. Since it’s all from premade ingredients, you don’t have to worry about mixing flours or using xantham gum. I’ve had a few gluten free failures in the kitchen. UGH!
Your gluten free friends will appreciate your hard work in the kitchen.
And your non-gluten free friends won’t even notice the difference.
Check out a few more desserts made with Lucky Leaf
- 4 cups Gluten Free Pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box Gluten Free Brownie mix (9×9 pan size)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling (remove 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup reserved strawberry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×9 pan with two layers of foil.
- Pulverize the pretzels in a food processor to a fine crumble. Add the melted butter and mix together. Press it into the prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes, remove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, and Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie filling (remove 1/4 cup of the filling and save for the frosting). Stir in the chocolate chips and pour over the pretzel crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes and cool completely.
- Whip the butter, powdered sugar, and reserved pie filling together until smooth and creamy. Frost the brownies and place into the fridge to chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute at 70% power and mix until completely melted. Pour over the cold frosting, smooth, and refrigerate to harden the chocolate.
- Cut into squares and serve with a sliced strawberry on top
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.