Summer calls for this Raspberry Ice Cream Pie with an Ice Cream Cone Crust. Your family and friends will gobble it up for dessert!
I hope you take the time out of your busy summer schedule to make this Raspberry Ice Cream Pie with an Ice Cream Cone Crust!
I really enjoy working with Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Fillings and creating fun recipes for their products. All opinions are my own.
Here’s a few more easy recipes that use Lucky Leaf Filling
For the Crust
- 1 box of sugar cones
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- dash of salt
For the Ice Cream
- 1 13 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container of frozen whipped topping
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Raspberry Premium Pie Filling
For the Topping
- 1 cup whipped cream, homemade or storebought
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Fresh raspberries
- 1 ice cream cone
- Prepare a 9 inch springform pan with a layer of parchment on the bottom and around the sides. To help make the parchment paper stick to the sides, spray with a touch of cooking spray.
- Place all but one ice cream cone into a food processor and pulse until it’s all crumbs. Add in melted butter and touch of salt and pulse to combine.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator while making the ice cream.
- In a large bowl, whip the condensed milk and thawed whipped topping together. Add in half of the Lucky Leaf Raspberry Pie Filling and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared sugar cone crust and add swirls with more raspberry pie filling (save some for serving) to the top with a toothpick or knife.
- Freeze 4 – 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and raspberries.
- Make the whipped cream extra thick and use an ice cream scooper to make a scoop in the center of the pie with an ice cream cone placed on top. Add additional raspberry pie filling to decorate.
- Slice and Enjoy!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.