This Pink Pancake Recipe is super easy to make and enjoy! Great for girly sleepovers, Valentine’s Day, or when you want a colorful breakfast. The coloring is done with natural ingredients.
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Make them even better with a pinch of pink! Introducing Pink Pancakes, the perfect combination of indulgent and healthy. It’s time to grab a fork and enjoy this breakfast treat while it’s still warm! Get creative; you can top the pancake stack. Pancakes are a great way to show love for family or celebrate any special occasion. Try making these today!
What can I serve with Pink Pancakes?
- Fresh Fruit
- Whip Cream
- Red heart sprinkles
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Chocolate chips
- Dulce de Leche
How to Store Colored Pancakes
There are several ways to store colored pancakes, depending on how you intend to use them. Place them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for up to 3–5 days. Warm them up in the oven, microwave, or the frying pan.
If you plan on storing them for a longer time, you can also freeze them. Pack them in suitable bags and place them in the freezer. Let them thaw at room temperature.
Can I use this recipe for Valentine’s Day?
Yes, you can definitely use this recipe to make pink pancakes for Valentine’s Day. What a great idea! These pancakes are perfect for sharing with your loved ones! You can top them with red heart sprinkles or other Valentine’s Day-themed decorations, like candy hearts or chocolate chips, to really liven up the celebration.
If you’re thinking of making pancakes for toddlers, or you’re just in the mood for some Pink Pancakes, this can be your go-to recipe!
Check out these delicious recipe additions:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons beetroot powder
- Fresh Fruit
- Whip Cream
- Red heart sprinkles, optional
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles, optional
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a large measuring cup or mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add egg, milk, and oil to dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the beetroot powder until the desired color is reached.
- Heat a griddle and spray it with cooking spray.
- Scoop pancake batter onto a hot griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from griddle and keep warm while repeating with remaining pancake batter.
- Serve immediately with whip cream and sprinkles, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.