HELLO SPRING!! I am so happy to have you back again. Spring is my favorite season because it brings back all the color to the world again. I think that the most dismal times are from Jan 3 – Feb 25th or so… There’s no more colorful Christmas lights. There’s no flowers, everything is brown and dirty looking. If it snows, then it’s pretty for day or so until it’s all covered in mud and grime again. But now the daffodils and crocus are blooming, the forsythia is popping up and there are buds on the trees. Mother Nature is waking up again and it’s GLORIOUS! Easter is approaching quickly so to celebrate the holiday I’ve got 12 Amazing Easter Crafts that you can prepare now to enjoy all month long!
12 Amazing Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Garland from Every Day Home
- Sweet Watercolor Bunny Gift Wrapping Free Printable from Tinsel Box
- Easter Printable from Clean and Sensible
- Kaleidoscope Easter Eggs from Sparkle Living Blog
- Easter Tablescape on a Budget from I should be Mopping the Floor
- Easter Egg Hunt Party from Giggles Galore
- Easy Button Easter Egg from Carrie Elle
- Amigurumi Carrot from Heart Handmade UK
- Easter Wreath from Lydi Out Loud
- Easter Printable Memory Game from Say Not Sweet Anne
- DIY Speckled Easter Place Card Holders from the Happy Housie
- Mini Easter Basket Place Setting Tutorial from Tikkido
Or have fun making some Spring Birdie Cake Pops that are all dressed up for Easter?
Two Cup Tuesday No.218
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.