The beginning of September is the mark of Apple Season! I love everything about apple season. There’s so much you can do with apples – bake them, smother them, cook them, decorate with them and just eat them up! There were some great Apple posts shared last week on the Two Cup Tuesday Party. Here’s a collection of delicious Apple Treats for Fall that are perfect for your autumn baking and crafting.
- Apples and Donuts Back to School Party from Giggles Galore
- Sour Apple Lip Balm from Simply Designing
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring from Cincy Shopper
- Crunchy Apple Peanut Butter Wrap from Finding Zest
- Apple Rice Krispie Treats from Premeditated Leftovers
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apple Energy Balls from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Apple Pie Vegan Overnight Oats from Food Faith Fitness