- Apples and Donuts Back to School Party from Giggles Galore
- Sour Apple Lip Balm from Simply Designing
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring from Cincy Shopper
- Crunchy Apple Peanut Butter Wrap from Finding Zest
- Apple Rice Krispie Treats from Premeditated Leftovers
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apple Energy Balls from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Apple Pie Vegan Overnight Oats from Food Faith Fitness
So, last week I shared with you a little bit about my hometown, Charles Town, West Virginia. It’s a great area to spend the weekend and if you’re a Civil War buff, it’s the perfect are to set up base camp and check out all the surrounding battlefields in the area. I’ve got an awesome place to stay, places to eat, and a local Moonshine Distillery that will knock your socks off! Check out my post and visit Charles Town soon.
I also shared a new recipe for an AMAZING Peanut Caramel Tart! If you love Snicker’s, this tart is sure to satisfy you! I’d appreciate you taking a moment to click over to the post and give it a pin for me. Thanks!
- I discovered ants in the pantry and in the cat food.
- After cleaning the floors for the ants, I spilled an entire container of lemonade on the floor.
- I broke the glass Chemex coffee maker.
- My cat is not a happy camper and has decided that the hallway is her new litter box.
- My daughter beaks out in hives when she goes in the pool, so I’ve been trying to find her an allergist.
- The lines at Costco on a holiday weekend are not to be taken so darn seriously people!
- I learned the fine art of looking for and finding nits in my kids hair.
- Did about 20 loads of laundry.
- Tried to find someone to fix my guest bathroom floor from water damage caused by a leaking toilet seal.
- Back to School time is tough!
The good news is that I was able to make a double batch of Stay Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies, get a mani/pedi and head to the Urgent Care to find out that I do NOT have head lice. Thank goodness for small favors. I just want life to get back on track. I want things to run smoothly without crap popping up and surprising me with BS that I really don’t have time for. Fingers Crossed that with my kid going back to school, that I will find some life balance again. UGH!