The perfect dessert with just two servings. This Blueberry Cobbler for two is perfect for just a little something sweet at the end of the day.
Mmmmm! I love a good cobbler! Don’t you? And this cobbler is perfect for just two very generous servings.
Just to make it more fun, I baked them up in cute jars instead of regular ol’ ramekins. These cobblers were so good! The touch of lemon in the cobbler was perfect.
I think that that these would be a great addition to your al fresco dining. They are larger portions, so you can spread it out into 4 smaller servings in smaller jars or ramekins.
The blueberry filling sunk into the center of of the jars and I had blueberries in every bite.
The addition of the Vanilla Ice Cream put this over the top.
Of course you can use whipped cream instead.
If you are looking for cobbler for a crowd, check out this easy blueberry cobbler recipe.
- 1 Tbsp Butter, cut in half
- 2 Tbls Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 C Sugar (divided 1/3 C minus- 1 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 C Blueberries
- 1/2 C Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 C Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter in 2 12 ounce ramekins or jars. Place jars on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Place in oven for 5 minutes to melt butter.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon sugar and lemon zest and set aside.
- In another bowl, mash blueberries with a potato masher or fork. Add 1 TEASPOON of the lemon sugar and stir in.
- Add sugar (not lemon sugar) to flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in milk and melted butter.
- Remove jars from the oven and pour batter into jars. Add blueberry mixture over batter and sprinkle remaining lemon sugar over top.
- Bake cobbler in ramekins for 35 to 40 minutes, may take longer if using a jar. Edges will be brown and crisp. Let cobbler cool for 15 minutes and serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.