Enjoy a summer drink with your girlfriends – this Red, White and Blueberry Sangria Recipe will be a hit at your garden party!
Red, White, and Blueberry Sangria Recipe
Summer time is all about enjoying the outdoors. Weather you’re a relaxing on the back deck, watching the kids from the front porch, or throwing a big patio pool party, you’ll want to include this fun red, white and blueberry sangria recipe. I got the recipe from my friend Aimee Broussard, who is releasing her second cook book – Picnics, Potlucks, and Porch Parties. I am so excited for her!
While you’re sipping on your Sangria, you can also enjoy an appetizer like fruit kabobs with lemon yogurt dip or Caramelized Onion, Bacon, and Gruyere Dip while your grilled browned-butter honey wings cook. Serve your party guests some easy cucumber and onion salad with a side of Creole-Style string beans and honey bourbon baked beans.
You can have your pick from over 50 different desserts from cookie, candies, cakes, and pies. Aimee’s southern cookbook has it all – just like her awesome blog. I’m in love with all the yummy recipes in this book!
This Sangria Recipe is perfect for your Memorial Day or 4th of July party. I had some fun with the apple slices and used a star cutter to make it festive and fun. You can just cut rounds with a knife or mandolin. Fresh berries are great, but frozen will work as well. I loved this white wine and and champagne sangria.
You can also make a fun red, white, and blueberry punch for the kids using all white grape juice and a clear soda like 7-up, Sprite, or Fresca. Just make sure that the real Sangria recipe is labeled appropriately.
You can also win a copy of it for yourself as well as a Le Creuset 2.1 qt round casserole (it matches the book!), a $50 Visa gift card, and a Hand illustrated Picnic shopper tote designed by KoriClarkDesigns.com exclusively for Picnics, Potlucks & Porch Parties (perfect for bringing home your groceries in style!) Don’t miss your chance to get in on that. The more people you follow the more entries you get!
- 2 C blueberries
- 1 bottle dry White wine (I used an inexpensive Chennin Blanc)
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle champagne/sparkling wine or Prosecco
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 C white grape juice
- Stir together the white wine, white grape juice, blueberries and strawberries in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. The longer it sits, the redder it will be.
- When you're ready to serve, add the chilled champagne and apple slices then pour over ice.
- OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
- Stemless Wine Glasses, 15-Ounce - Set of 4
- Shatterproof Plastic Pitcher Large Capacity 110 Ounce - Clear
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.