Spring is here in full force and I am loving it! My garden is awake again and I’ve been enjoying listening to all the birds sharing their stories outside my open windows! It’s time to clean off the patio and outdoor furniture, light the grill and have the girls over for a garden party! I’ve put together this great collection of 10 Drinks and Cocktails for Girls Night In from my previous Two Cup Tuesday Best from the Blogs Parties. There’s something for everyone – mocktails, cocktails, smoothies, fruity and chocolaty – and they are all so good! Cheers to you and connecting with your girlfriends!
10 Drinks and Cocktails for Girls Night In
- Pina Colada Champagne Punch from Delightful E Made
- Strawberry Passion Paloma Moonshine from Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Blood Orange Gin and Tonics from The Kittchen
- Strawberry Lemon Sangria from the Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Pineapple Orange Smoothie from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Pineapple Mojito Cocktail from Simply Darrling
- Creme de Menthe Mocktail from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Chocolate Martinis from Pint Sized Baker
- Jameson and Ginger from Cooking with Curls
- Raspberry Limeade Gin Fizz from The Frugal Foodie Mama
And this Sunday is Easter, don’t forget to check out the 12 Easter Sunday Brunch Ideas, 12 Amazing Easter Crafts and Fun and Easy Easter Treats that I’ve put together. Have a great Easter Sunday with your family! I’ll be going out of town for Spring Break and will be enjoying Easter on the beach on the Florida panhandle with 2 other moms and 4 little girls. It’s gonna be great!
Two Cup Tuesday No.221
Thanks so much to all the awesome bloggers who take time out of their schedules to link up and share your posts with me. I couldn’t do this without you.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.