An Easy Blueberry Cobbler recipe that is quick to whip up and serves a crowd! It’ll be your new go-to pot luck dessert!
Lucky Leaf sent me some free cans of pie filling to create a recipe of my choice. All opinions are my own. Check out more #LuckyLeafSummer recipes online.
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
Are you itching for warmer weather? I sure am! Summer means back community BBQ’s and awesome get together’s. I love bringing dessert to the parties, and this easy blueberry cobbler is always a hit. You’ll love how quick it is to make and everyone is going to love how awesome it tastes. With the bottom bread layer, it’s not nearly as messy as traditional cobbler. These are made to eat with your fingers! Trust me on this one!
This recipe starts off with a yellow cake mix. I warned you that this was going to be quick and easy and a cake mix has everything you need in it to save you some time and get you moving on to other things.
To make it even more easy, once the cake mix is prepared, all you have to do is add some Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling to it. Seriously! It can’t get any easier than that!
Making this blueberry cobbler into bars ensures that everyone can pick up a slice and enjoy it while walking around.
Now of course, you can make this for a family gathering and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. That’s my favorite way to enjoy it. Still a little warm from the oven with a scoop of ice cream.
Oh, my! I’m craving it all over again!!
You gotta make this cobbler. If you don’t like blueberry, then make Cherry Cobber, or try it with Apple Pie Filling, or even blackberry!! Oh, how wonderful that would be. Heck, try all the Lucky Leaf pie flavors.
Let me know what flavor you try!
I’ve got a lot more Lucky Leaf Recipes here. Try some of these –
For the Bars
- 1 package (18 oz) Yellow Cake mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1 packet yeast
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (21 oz) Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 1 cup powered sugar + 2-4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove 1 cup of the cake mix and set aside.
- Mix in the flour and yeast to the remaining cake mix. Add the water and stir. Stir in the eggs. It will be a thick and sticky. Press it all into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour the two cans of Lucky Leaf Blueberry pie filling over top.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 1 cup of reserved cake mix with the butter and coconut and mash with a fork and then use your fingers to combine. Incorporate it all as best as you can. Drop the coconut mixture over the blueberry filling. There’s no need to be perfect or neat, just do the best you can.
- Bake at 350℉ for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and make the glaze. Drizzle over the warm cobbler and serve (with ice cream is preferred)!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 261mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g