A fresh and fruity Apricot and Blueberry Monkey Bread is perfect for breakfast, snack, and dessert. It’s finger licking good!
This fast and easy breakfast is just waiting for the weekend! I used premade biscuits, but you can make your own dough the night before if you want.
Apricot and Blueberries
You might think it’s a strange combination, but trust me on this. The tartness of the apricot and the sweetness of the blueberries are a magical treat.
Give this monkey bread a try and let me know what you think.
I’ve got a few more Monkey Bread flavors that you might enjoy.
- 2 (16oz.) cans of pre-made biscuit dough
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 10 -15 Dried Apricots, sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Take the raw biscuit dough and cut them into quarters. Roll the pieces of dough in the granulated sugar to coat. Drop the sugar-coated dough into the bundt pan and add fruit between layers.
- Once all the dough is added, combine melted butter and brown sugar, it will be thick, so just evenly distribute over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes watching the top for burning and making sure that the inside is cooked through. You can tent the bread with some foil if you need to cook it a bit longer.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then flip over onto a serving platter.
- Make a sugar glaze with 1 Cup Powdered Sugar and a few tablespoons of milk. Stir to a thin consistency and drizzle over Monkey Bread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.