These Cranberry Waffles are so delicious! I love the Cranberry syrup as it adds a great flavor to the waffles! You have to try these!
Are you looking for something easy, delicious and wonderful for Christmas breakfast? Look no further than these Cranberry Waffles with Cranberry Maple Syrup! They were so good. The slightly tart flavor in combination with the waffles and sweet syrup was just a wonderful combination. Pair it with some bacon or sausage, a hot cup of coffee and some laughter… and you’re set!
I have to admit that I’m not a big fan of cranberries. I like cranberry mush from a can, but fresh cranberries just never really did it for me.
However, I had no clue what I was missing. I’ve baked two recipes with fresh cranberries and I think that baking them into stuff is key.
This blogging business of mine has really opened me up to trying a lot of new things and going outside of my comfort zone.
I still don’t consider myself a “foodie” and there are some things I just will NOT eat, but I’ve been a lot more open to at least trying something new. I know my mom would approve of trying new food and experimenting. Hooray for me!
Enjoy these cranberry waffles any day. They come together quickly with your favorite waffle mix (I used Bisquick) and a quick visit to the microwave. Can’t get much easier than this!
Love cranberries?? Here’s a few more cranberry treats for ya!
For the Syrup
- 1 C Maple Syrup
- 3/4 C Fresh Cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Waffles
- Your favorite Waffle Mix (I used Bisquick)
- 1 1/2 C Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- Place the syrup into a pot with the cranberries and vanilla. Cook over medium heat until the cranberries pop. Remove from the heat and let cool while making the waffles.
- Place the cranberries and sugar into a bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir and allow to cool while making your favorite waffle batter.
- When your waffle maker is ready, pour half the batter for a waffle in, add a tablespoon of cranberries, then add the rest of the batter. Cook your waffle as directed.
- Serve your waffles with the cranberry syrup and enjoy!