Love Monkey Bread? This sweet Peaches and Cream Monkey Bread is stuffed full of fresh peaches and sweetened cream cheese. It’s a favorite weekend breakfast treat!!
Peaches and Cream Monkey Bread
It’s PEACH Week on Pint Sized Baker! I love baking with peaches and I think it shows! For me, eating peaches is a summer must have and it’s the only time that I bake with them. I’ll put peaches into muffins, pies, pancakes, bars, and just about everything else.
How to Peel a Peach
Do you know the easiest way to peel a peel is to boil it first?
That’s right. Boil it!
- Score an X on the bottom of the peach.
- Place it into a pot of boiling water for 1 minute.
- Transfer it to a bowl of ice water for 1 minute.
- Peel the skin off.
Here’s a video of me peeling peaches (HERE). It really is the best way to get that fuzzy stuff off without losing half of your peach in the process.
This Peaches and Cream Monkey Bread recipe was first shared over on Uncommon Designs in 2013 and it’s still a favorite today! I love getting a bit of peach in every bite!
Did you see my Grilled Peaches on Sunday?
And the Peach Cobbler Muffins on Tuesday?
The Peach Crisp on Wednesday?
- 2 tubes Pillsbury Biscuits
- 2 Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbls Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 C Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. and grease a bundt pan.
- Open the biscuits and cut each one into quarters. Press each quarter flat and place a small amount of cream cheese in the center. Fold the dough around the cream cheese pinching the seam closed. Add to the bundt pan.
- Fill the bundt pan with 1/3 of the dough and add in 1/3 of the peaches. Continue layering the dough balls and peaches until full.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle over the dough and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
- The peaches will release extra juice, so don’t worry about there not being enough butter to coat.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then flip over onto a serving dish. Enjoy with some fresh whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 155mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g