Pancakes on a Stick
- Bisquick Pancake Mix
- Ingredients stated on box to make pancakes
- +12 Lollipop Sticks
- Melted Butter
- Jam or Jelly
- Any Desired Topping
- Make Pancake batter according to directions on box. You do want a slightly thicker pancake.
- Pour our a small circle, no larger than three inches in diameter, of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Roll the lollipop stick in the batter coating it and then lay flat. Plan to allow the stick to overhang the griddle by at least one inch.
- Carefully flip the pancake with the stick in place. Do not dislodge the stick.
- Once pancakes are done, allow to cool flat before standing them up.
- Serve with melted butter, syrup, or jam and jelly.
- Also try dipping them into melted nutella or melted Biscoff… OH MY!
I like to link up with THESE PARTIES! Check them out!
Come join #DairyBreakfastClub recipe party at TidyMom along with The California Milk Advisory Board and RealCaliforniaMilk.com .
This post was Featured at: