This was a fun morning!
My Mother-in-Law was over and we were thinking about what to make for breakfast.
I’ve had this nagging idea to put pancakes on a stick and today was as good of a day as any to try them.
I wasn’t sure if it was going to work to tell ya the truth.
However, I figured if cookies would stay on a stick, then pancakes should stay on a stick!
And I was right.
I just made some quick and easy Bisquick pancakes.
No time for fancy recipes when experimenting is involved.
I poured out smaller pancakes like Silver Dollar size pancakes and then rolled a stick in the batter. Plan you pour your batter out about 3 inches from the sides of the griddle. Allow the stick to overhang the edge of the griddle so you can use it as a handle.
Flipping was a bit more complicated, but as long as I had enough room to flip, it all worked out well.
And…. since these are on a stick, I went the fondue route with melted butter, syrup, and cherry jelly to dip my pancake into.
My daughter loved eating her pancakes this way.
She had a lot of fun with the pictures and the cat….
However, I would like to point out, that once all the pretty pictures were taken, I was eating off a paper plate.
Because I HATE doing the dishes.
That’s how I roll.
I really liked the jelly with it. YUM!
Here’s a more delicious Pancake Recipes
- Pancake Mix (or your favorite pancake recipe)
- Ingredients stated on box to make pancakes
- +12 Lollipop Sticks
- Melted Butter
- Jam or Jelly
- Any Desired Topping
- Make Pancake batter according to directions on the box. You do want a slightly thicker pancake.
- Pour out a small circle, no larger than three inches in diameter, of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Roll the lollipop stick in the batter coating it and then lay flat. Plan to allow the stick to overhang the griddle by at least one inch.
- Carefully flip the pancake with the stick in place. Do not dislodge the stick.
- Once pancakes are done, allow them to cool flat before standing them up.
- Serve with melted butter, syrup, or jam, and jelly.
- Also, try dipping them into melted Nutella or melted Biscoff… OH MY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.