This IKEA hack is the tastiest! These chocolate stuffed pancakes are great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! These pancakes are stuffed with Chokladkroknt Bredbar chocolate spread with little caramel pieces. You will never going to want it any other way!
Ikea Hack Stuffed Pancakes
I know shopping at IKEA is kind of addicting, but some people actually go there for an inexpensive meal or to pick up a few groceries that they just can’t get at their local stores. Going through the small food section, looking for new and exciting snacks and food to try.
I discovered the IKEA Chokladkroknt Bredbar chocolate spread with little caramel pieces, so I filled some pancakes with it for some IKEA hack stuffed Pancakes! And what can I say! Amazing!
These chocolate stuffed pancakes are so indulgent and so yummy! The whole family will love these pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If you can’t find this spread, you can use any other chocolate spread you like. Try Nutella, other chocolate spread or even honey with pieces of nuts.
Smash it into small pieces. This works best if you put the caramel in a bag and work it with a rolling pin or similar. Also good for stress relief, I can promise!
Indulging Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 small eggs or 1 large
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate spread e.g. from IKEA
- oil or butter for frying
- In a bowl mix together the eggs until foamy, then add milk and the vegetable oil. In another bowl sift flour, add sugar, baking powder and a little salt. Mix.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and stir with a cooking spoon. Do not overmix. Leave the pancake batter stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat your skillet and add some oil or butter for frying. Add a ⅓ cup of pancake batter to the hot skillet, spoon some chocolate spread to the center, then cover with another ⅓ cup more pancake batter. Cook for around 1 or 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 or 2 minutes more. Put on a plate, put aside, keep warm and cook the other 3 pancakes that way.
- For serving heat up some chocolate caramel sauce in the microwave at 50% power and serve over the pancakes in place of syrup if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.