Spring has arrived in the Mid-Atlantic – the birds are chirping and the daffodils are blooming. I love this time of year. Everything, including myself, comes back to life. I can enjoy spending the afternoon outside pulling weeds and getting my hands dirty. I love it!
Blueberry Coconut Mini Pies
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts (2 packages)
- 8-ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1 Tbls Milk
- 2 C Cool Whip (thawed)
- 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 C Coconut Flakes, small and large flakes (I used unsweetened)
- Toast your coconut either on the stove top in a large skillet over medium heat or in the oven on a cookie sheet at 350 for 5 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Cream the sugar, milk, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and blueberry pie filling. The color should be uniform and no white should remain. Fold in 3/4 of the toasted coconut.
- Place the mini crusts on to a cookies sheet and spoon the filling into them. Top with a sprinkle of the leftover coconut, cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.