Get ready for the Easter Bunny with this Easter Egg Nest Recipe! Your children will enjoy making them with you and they’re simple but cute!
Easter Egg Nest Recipe
I had no idea that just a banana and some oatmeal made a muffin. It’s so easy and they were quite yummy. You could add some cinnamon and a pinch of sugar if you want more a banana cake flair.
The kids aren’t gonna miss a thing! They’ll love the jelly bean on top and the sweet coconut and honey, so there’s more than enough sweetness for your sweeties.
My sweetie enjoyed these.
Ok, ok… well, she ate most of the jelly beans, but that’s all right.
I hope that you and your family have a great time this Easter season coloring eggs and enjoying the beginning of Spring!
Easter Egg Nest Recipe - Gluten Free
- 2 bananas
- 1 C Quick Oats ( GF or regular)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 C shredded coconut with green food coloring
- Jumbo jelly beans
- Mash the bananas and mix in the quick oats and cinnamon.
- Spray your mini cupcake pan with non-stick spray and press in a tablespoon of the mixture in. Bake at 325 for 10 – 12 minutes and cool.
- Top each muffin with a bit of honey and add your green colored shredded coconut and a jelly bean.
by Karyn Granrud