Just like the crowd-favorite Chocolate Kiss Blossom Cookies, except these Macadamia Nut Blossoms are coated in chopped macadamia nuts and have a Macadamia Kiss in the center.
Macadamia Nut Blossoms
While I was in Hawaii in June, I found some amazing Hershey Kisses with Macadamia Nuts!
I also found another great candy with Macadamia Nuts.
Head on over to Uncommon Designs to see what they are and how you can get your hands on your own Hershey Kisses with Mac Nuts!
If you want to get your hands on some of the Kisses, Contact Hershey’s directly. This was a tweet that I got-
@pintsizedbaker We have a bit of sweet news to share! These are available for delivery! Give us a call at 717-534-4942 to place your order!
— HERSHEY’S KISSES (@HersheysKisses) June 13, 2013
Cookie, cookie! Who wants more cookies??
- 1 bag of Sugar Cookie dough (plus ingredients to make cookies)
- 24 Macadamia Nut Hershey's Kisses
- Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the sugar cookie batter according to the instructions. Measure out a tablespoon of dough and roll in the chopped macadamia nuts.
- Place on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake according to directions on the sugar cookies.
- When done, remove from oven and add the Hershey’s Kiss. Allow to cool completely before handling.