Oh my gosh… We are rounding out July and headed into August. The schedule is officially nonexistent. The child eats when she wants, sleeps when she wants, and go out to play without reading or doing her summer math work. I totally fail as a parent, but that doesn’t mean that you have to fail. I’ve rounded up 12 great dinner ideas to help me, and you, have your family come together for dinner time and share some stories from the day. I know that the summer months can be tough without a routine to keep things moving along so here’s Dinner in 3-2-1 DONE!
Dinner in 3-2-1 Done!
- Grilled Ribs with Watermelon BBQ Sauce from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad from Delightful E Made
- Teriyaki Honey Chicken Meatballs from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Quick Summer Wrap from Organized Island
- Smoked Turkey Legs from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Fish Tacos with Tzatziki Fish Taco Sauce from Adventures of Mel
- Thai Stir Fry Noodles from Forgetful Momma
- Taco Skillet from Looney for Food
- Instant Pot Italian Beef from Cooking With Curls
- Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu from Flour on my Face
- Shrimp and Arugula Linguine from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Need more meal ideas? Here’s some round ups that you might also want to check out. 12 Fabulous Cookie Recipes
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.282
Bring me ALL THE PEACH RECIPES for next week!! And I’ll be culling the archives for WAFFLE Recipes so link those up!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.