I’ve rounded up 12 great dinner ideas to help me, and you, have your family come together for dinner time and share some stories from the day. I know that the summer months can be tough without a routine to keep things moving along so here’s Dinner in 3-2-1 DONE!
Dinner in 3-2-1 Done!
- Grilled Ribs with Watermelon BBQ Sauce from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad from Delightful E Made
- Teriyaki Honey Chicken Meatballs from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Quick Summer Wrap from Organized Island
- Smoked Turkey Legs from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Fish Tacos with Tzatziki Fish Taco Sauce from Adventures of Mel
- Thai Stir Fry Noodles from Forgetful Momma
- Taco Skillet from Looney for Food
- Instant Pot Italian Beef from Cooking With Curls
- Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu from Flour on my Face
- Shrimp and Arugula Linguine from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Need more meal ideas? Here’s some round ups that you might also want to check out. 12 Fabulous Cookie Recipes
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.