Get your paint on! These 12 painting projects are an easy DIY for any day. Reuse those old items and give them a new life with a fresh coat of paint. I know I throw away way too many items that I could repurpose and reuse. These are some fun and creative ways to update your kitchen, add some pops of color to your decor or just take a boring item and personalize it. There’s so much that a fresh coat of paint can do.
Painting Projects – Sweet Crafts
- Vintage Inspired Sign and IKEA Nightstand Hack from Flamingo Toes
- How to Reface Cabinets from Refresh Living
- Paint Resin Wicker Chairs from Stow and Tell U
- Unicorn Cactus Gift Idea from Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Pokeball Rug from The Handyman’s Daughter
- How to Paint Graphics on Furniture from H2O Bungalow
- Turquoise Paint Pour Jewelry Box from Duct Tape and Denim
- How to Paint a Plaid Pattern without Measuring from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Black and White Stenciled Kitchen Towel from Sparkle Living Blog
- Chalkboard Paint Lunchbox Notes from Dukes and Duchesses
- DIY Cork Board from Anika’s DIY Life
- DIY Ombre Effect with Chalk Finish Paint from Knick of Time
Here’s a few more great DIY round ups for you to check out.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.285
I know you bloggers are ready to start pushing Pumpkin everything on me, but that’s not what I’ll be looking for next week. Save those for the end of September into October to be featured. Next week I’ll be looking for BREAKFAST ideas. Dig into those archives and find me pancakes, waffles, muffins, quick breads, egg muffins, and cereal bars! Anything that you would serve your family for breakfast, I want them!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.