Get your paint on! These 12 painting projects are an easy DIY for any day. Reuse those old items and give them a new life with a fresh coat of paint. I know I throw away way too many items that I could repurpose and reuse. These are some fun and creative ways to update your kitchen, add some pops of color to your decor or just take a boring item and personalize it. There’s so much that a fresh coat of paint can do.
Painting Projects – Sweet Crafts
- Vintage Inspired Sign and IKEA Nightstand Hack from Flamingo Toes
- How to Reface Cabinets from Refresh Living
- Paint Resin Wicker Chairs from Stow and Tell U
- Unicorn Cactus Gift Idea from Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Pokeball Rug from The Handyman’s Daughter
- How to Paint Graphics on Furniture from H2O Bungalow
- Turquoise Paint Pour Jewelry Box from Duct Tape and Denim
- How to Paint a Plaid Pattern without Measuring from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Black and White Stenciled Kitchen Towel from Sparkle Living Blog
- Chalkboard Paint Lunchbox Notes from Dukes and Duchesses
- DIY Cork Board from Anika’s DIY Life
- DIY Ombre Effect with Chalk Finish Paint from Knick of Time
Here’s a few more great DIY round ups for you to check out.
Wednesday 22nd of August 2018
I love all of the awesome painting projects! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper
Monday 20th of August 2018
Thank you again for the party this week and all you do to help promote our blog posts!