The 2017 Christmas season is underway. Gifts have been bought and wrapped, the cards have been signed and stamped, the house has been bedazzled with lights and decorations. Now, I just need a few friends over for an awesome Christmas Party. So, I’ve gathered up some of my favorite posts from last week and put together this collection for your next party. There’s decor ideas, great food, drinks and of course desserts! This Christmas Party Collection has everything you need to throw a great party with friends and family this holiday season. Enjoy!
All I want for Christmas is a PARTY!
- DIY Christmas Embroidery Hoop Wreath from Lydi Out Loud
- Snowman Wreath from You Brew my Tea
- Wee Little Gnome Pom-Pom Ornaments from Flamingo Toes
- Merry and Bright Christmas Banner from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- Christmas Cookie Countdown from Gluesticks
- Crockpot Cranberry Citrus Cinnamon Tea from Housewife How-Tos
- Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail from Sparkle Living
- Apple Orange Cranberry Holiday Sangria from AKA Design
- Spiked Eggnog Bundt Cake from Cooking with Curls
- Chocolate No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Cups from Food Faith Fitness
- English Toffee from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy Christmas Bark from Cooking on the Front Burners
And it’s not a party without some edible gifts! Try these Chocolate Covered Oreo Presents!
Make some Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Dippers for the kids to enjoy.
Or you can have a cookie baking party with this Perfect Cookie Platter collection.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.253
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite fall decor for a chance to be featured next week!
Dec 18 – New Year’s Party! – Great cocktails, appetizers, decor and food! This will be the last party of 2017!! Let’s go out with a BANG!!!
There will be no party on the 25th or the 1st. I hope that everyone takes some time off to enjoy with your family during the holidays. I’ll be back again on January 8th, 2018!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.