December means one thing in my house – Christmas Cookies! Do you take a cookie platter over to the neighbors or to you hairdesser? Maybe your nail tech or kids coaches? Everyone loves to receive a big platter of cookies and treats. I know I do. We try to vary it up each year, but sometimes sticking with a classic is best. I remember waiting for the cookies from my Grandmother each year. She made an assortment of Russian cookies that were a special treat at the end of the year. I’ve tried to recreate her cookie recipes, but haven’t had much luck. Maybe they are recipes only grandmas can make… Here’s a collection of treats to make up The Perfect Christmas Cookie Platter for you to make! Pick your favorites and then get into the kitchen and BAKE!
The Perfect Christmas Cookie Platter
- Gingerbread Cookies from Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Stackable Christmas Tree Cookies from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies from Cincy Shopper
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Holiday Ranger Cookies from Sparkle
- Double Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies from Delightful E Made
- Sugar Swirl Cookies from A Bride on a Budget
- Candy Cane Cookies from Home Cooking Memories
No Bake Cookies
- Reindeer Oreo Cookies from Mandatory Mooch
- Cornflake Wreath Cookies from She Saved
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Gingerbread Men Pops from Clean and Scentsible
- Graham Cracker Nut Roll Recipe from Rose Bakes
- 21 Day Fix Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies from Carrie Elle
- Coconut Gingerbread Cookies from Healthy Helper Blog
- Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Recipe from Food Faith Fitness
Of course I have a few more you can add to your Cookie Platter! Add these amazing Lower Sugar Linzer Cookies!
Of course, your kids can make these 4 ingredient Mascarpone Crinkle Cookies. The recipe starts with a cake mix you can can personalize the flavor.
If you’re looking for an easy, no-bake cookies then these are the ones you’ll want to make. They have been a top cookies on my blog since 2011 and I’ve loved them since 1981! Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies are a MUST!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.252
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite fall decor for a chance to be featured next week!
Dec 11 – Christmas Party – Festive and Bright decor, cocktails, and food. I’m going BIG with this Party, so gimme lots of great posts!
Dec 18 – New Year’s Party! – Great cocktails, appetizers, decor and food! This will be the last party of 2017!! Let’s go out with a BANG!!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
a href=”https://pintsizedbaker.com” title=”Pint Sized Baker”><img src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vz4l7hynRKQ/UO76hLIOOXI/AAAAAAAACV8/mK-b2RXfMhM/s1600/PSB_IveBeenFeatured.jpg” alt=”Pint Sized Baker” style=”border:none;” /
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
It would be awesome of you followed me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
Follow Pint Sized Baker’s board Two-Cup Tuesday on Pinterest.
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.
Jen @Cincy Shopper
Monday 4th of December 2017
Thank you for featuring my peanut butter blossom cookies this week!
Monday 4th of December 2017
Thanks for the party! I love visiting and finding new ideas each week!