It’s warming up all over the US and people are starting to plan their Memorial Day weekend menus and garden parties. I’m ready for backyard BBQ’s, watching the kids playing in the sprinkler, and relaxing on the porch. I love the summer and all the time outdoors that it brings. I picked out twelve great garden party recipes for you to from last week’s Two-Cup Tuesday Party. So, light up the grill, grab the kids, invite your neighbors over and make some memories!
12 Great Garden Party Recipes
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple from What the Fork
- White Wine Spritzer Popsicles from Pint Sized Baker
- The Mexican Martini from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Champagne Popsicles from Tinsel Box
- Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks from Powered by Mom
- Mango Arugula Salad from Organized Island
- Homemade Burger Buns from Little House Living
- Cucumber Caprese Salad from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Greek Chicken Rice Casserole from My Suburban Kitchen
- Strawberry Tiramisu from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Cherry Cupcakes Recipe from Simply Stacie
- Brownie Dulche de Leche Smores from Bombshell Bling
To end your Garden Party, you can decorate this 4 layer Chocolate Cake –
Or take this Chocolate Picnic Cake to the park for a fun dessert on-the-go!
Two Cup Tuesday No. 226
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.