DIY Christmas Ornaments and Gifts
- Paper Christmas Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage
- Fabric Felt Snowglobe Ornaments from Flamingo Toes
- Copper Tree Christmas Ornaments from Resin Crafts Blog
- Felt Garland for Christmas from Life Sew Savory
- Make a Felt Christmas Wreath from How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Angel Clothespin Ornament from Anne’s Entitled Life
- DIY So Sew Christmas Pillow Tutorial from Lydi Out Loud
- How to Make A Candy Cane Wreath from Rose Bakes
- DIY Fresh Christmas Wreath from Clean and Scentsible
- Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments from The Happy Housie
- Mason Jar Ring Snowman Ornament from Happy Mothering
- Wood Slice Winter Garland from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Joyeux Noel Free Christmas Printable from So Much Better With Age
- Christmas Cookie Sheet Upcycled Memo Board from Knick of Time
- Thumbprint Reindeer Ornament from Gluesticks
- Easy Clay Snowflake Ornaments from Not Just a Housewife
- DIY Christmas Crackers from So Much Better With Age
Here’s a few more crafty Christmas ideas for ya! Christmas Party Collection of Decor, food, drinks, and desserts
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.298
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.