I’ve gathered up 12 Crafty Halloween Ideas that you can easily do with the kids after school or over the weekend. We’ve got some banners up, wall decals, and some inflatables outside to decorate the house.
I’ve still got to put up lights, but that’ll come. How are you decorating for Halloween? Do you do Halloween or do you go for more of a fall motif that will carry you through Thanksgiving? Curious minds want to know…
12 Crafty Halloween Ideas
- Bone Appetit Halloween Printable from Clean and Sentsible
- BOO Banner in 10 Minutes from Frog Prince Paperie
- Halloween Party Crafts -Quick and Easy from Birds Party
- How to Make Ghost Lights for your Front Porch from Thrift Diving
- Glow in the Dark Wicked Sign from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Jack Skellington Holiday Mug from Bombshell Bling
- DIY Simple Halloween Wreath from Twelve on Main
- DIY Spooky Books from Run to Radiance
- Halloween Fairy Garden from Living la Vida Holoka
- Witch Legs Decor from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Painted Pumpkins from Hello Nature Blog
- Chenille Fabric Pumpkins from Flamingo Toes
I have a collection of all of my Halloween Desserts that you can check out.
Where you will find these fun Halloween Fudge Crafts.
And these Flying Purple Eater Cake Pops!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.