It’s October!! That means Halloween and my Birthday are just a few weeks away! Did you get started on your Halloween decorations over the weekend? If not, then this is just for you! I’ve gathered up 12 Crafty Halloween Ideas that you can easily do with the kids after school or over the weekend. We’ve got some banners up, wall decals, and some inflatables outside to decorate the house. I’ve still got to put up lights, but that’ll come. How are you decorating for Halloween? Do you do Halloween or do you go for more of a fall motif that will carry you through Thanksgiving? Curious minds want to know…
12 Crafty Halloween Ideas
- Bone Appetit Halloween Printable from Clean and Sentsible
- BOO Banner in 10 Minutes from Frog Prince Paperie
- Halloween Party Crafts -Quick and Easy from Birds Party
- How to Make Ghost Lights for your Front Porch from Thrift Diving
- Glow in the Dark Wicked Sign from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Jack Skellington Holiday Mug from Bombshell Bling
- DIY Simple Halloween Wreath from Twelve on Main
- DIY Spooky Books from Run to Radiance
- Halloween Fairy Garden from Living la Vida Holoka
- Witch Legs Decor from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Painted Pumpkins from Hello Nature Blog
- Chenille Fabric Pumpkins from Flamingo Toes
I have a collection of all of my Halloween Desserts that you can check out.
Where you will find these fun Halloween Fudge Crafts.
And these Flying Purple Eater Cake Pops!
Two Cup Tuesday No.244
Hey Blogger, thanks so much for stopping by each week and linking up your awesome posts! I love seeing all the crafts, recipes and information that you share. I know it’s a thrill when you’re creative works gets featured so I’m letting you know what themes I plan to share in the coming weeks! Go through those archives and find posts that will fit with the themes for your chance to be featured! Next week I”ll be featuring Halloween FOOD!!
Oct 9 – Halloween FOOD! I want treats for bloody ghouls, ghosts, vampires, and werewolves!
Oct 16 – Pumpkin All the WAY!! – Pumpkin recipes, crafts, and ways to use them around the house.
Oct 23 – Fall Decor. Let’s make these decoration last through Thanksgiving.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.