It’s the last week of school for 2016 and this mama couldn’t be happier! That means more time for Christmas fun!! Do you make a lot of your Christmas gifts, decor and treats? If you are, my hat’s off to ya! I try to find the time for it all, but never seem to accomplish much. There just aren’t enough hours in the day it seems. There’s always something to derail me and come the weekend, I am so tired that I just want to veg out and relax with a good book or movie. Here’s 12 fun Homemade Creative Christmas Crafts and Treats that you can make at home with the family. Wrap them up as gifts, decorate your house or chill out with an Elf movie party!
- Elf Movie Night Party from Pink Peppermint Design
- DIY Pinecone Banner from Cottage in the Oaks
- Colorful Felt Candy Garland from Growing up Gabel
- Let it Snow Wreath from The Happy Housie
- Pinwheel Cookie Recipe from Crystal and Comp
- Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Popcorn from Cooking on the Front Burners
- How to Make Chocolate Stencil Oreos from Bird’s Party
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Wreath from Dukes and Duchesses
- Dried Citrus Ornaments from Garden Matter
- Milky Way Teddy Sleds from Gluesticks Blog
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcake Toppers from Rose Bakes
- The Snuggle is Real Sweatshirt from Do It Your Freaking Self
Speaking of homemade Christmas Treats, you can’t get more homemade than with your Grandma’s family recipe for cookies! Check out these easy Czechoslovakian Cookies with yummy jam in the center.
Or enjoy a homemade Cranberry Cheesecake with a cranberry topping that was flavored with a hint of orange.
Or, here’s a few more crafty Christmas ideas for ya!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. I love all the fun ideas that you share with me each week!
I hope that you find something AWESOME for your holiday dessert table. Bring a special treat to a friend and share a moment with your family.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.