It’s the last week of school for 2016 and this mama couldn’t be happier! That means more time for Christmas fun!! Do you make a lot of your Christmas gifts, decor and treats? If you are, my hat’s off to ya! I try to find the time for it all, but never seem to accomplish much.
There just aren’t enough hours in the day it seems. There’s always something to derail me and come the weekend, I am so tired that I just want to veg out and relax with a good book or movie.
Here’s 12 fun Homemade Creative Christmas Crafts and Treats that you can make at home with the family. Wrap them up as gifts, decorate your house or chill out with an Elf movie party!
- Elf Movie Night Party from Pink Peppermint Design
- DIY Pinecone Banner from Cottage in the Oaks
- Colorful Felt Candy Garland from Growing up Gabel
- Let it Snow Wreath from The Happy Housie
- Pinwheel Cookie Recipe from Crystal and Comp
- Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Popcorn from Cooking on the Front Burners
- How to Make Chocolate Stencil Oreos from Bird’s Party
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Wreath from Dukes and Duchesses
- Dried Citrus Ornaments from Garden Matter
- Milky Way Teddy Sleds from Gluesticks Blog
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcake Toppers from Rose Bakes
- The Snuggle is Real Sweatshirt from Do It Your Freaking Self
Or enjoy a homemade Cranberry Cheesecake with a cranberry topping that was flavored with a hint of orange.
Or, here’s a few more crafty Christmas ideas for ya!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.