These Snow Globe Cake Pops are so cute and are fun to make! I hope you enjoy making these and I know you’ll love ’em!
How to Make Snow Globe Cake Pops
- 1/2 of a 9×13 sheet cake
- 2-3 Tbsp frosting
- Blue Candy Melts
- Individual Bell shaped candies
- White Nonperiels
- Make you cake pop dough bu combining the cake and frosting until it’s at a play-doh like consistency. Measure out 18- 1 Tablespoon balls. Cut 6 of the cake balls in half and add them to the 12 remaining cake balls.
- Roll the cake balls round and smooth and flatten one side, this will be the “face” of the snow globe. Set them aside
- Take the bell candies and pierce them with a skewer. This skewer is smaller than a lollipop stick. Once the hole is made, then slide the lollipop stick through the candy. Because I used a caramel filled bell, I did not add anything to adhere the candy to the stick. It stayed in place just fine. Push the candy down so that an inch of lollipop stick is above it.
- Melt your candy melts low and slow in the microwave being careful not to overheat it. I used 90% white candy melts and 10% blue candy to get this pale blue color.
- Dip your stick into the candy melt and then insert it into the cake ball. Allow it to dry upright as you adhere all the cake pops to the sticks.
- [url href=”undefined”][img src=”https://pintsizedbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Snow-Globe-Collage.jpg” width=”758″ height=”1686″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Snow Globe Collage” alt=”Learn how to make these easy Snow Globe Cake Pops! The kids love them!”][/url]
- Dip your cake pop in the candy coating it completely. Attach the snowman and sprinkle on the snow.
- Dry upright and then store individually wrapped or in an airtight container.