HELLO SUMMER! If you’re like me, then you’ve been working on your beach body since January. Getting back into your bathing suit is never fun, but I’ve been getting into mine regularly to get to the pool to swim laps and off to the beach for Spring Break. Don’t fear the swimsuit embrace it! And don’t fret over starving yourself either. Eating responsibly doesn’t have to be hard to boring. Here’s 12 Beach Body Ready Recipes to help you stay in shape for your bathing suit and peace of mind.
12 Beach Body Ready Recipes
- Strawberry Green Smoothie from Midwest Modern Momma
- Chocolate Strawberry Protein Overnight Oats from Busy Being Jennifer
- Mango Avocado Smoothie with Watermelon from Food Faith Fitness
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad from Simply Stacie
- Watermelon Salad with Ricotta Salata from Cooking in Stilettos
- Beet Salad from The Bearded Hiker
- Skillet Asparagus with Lime Butter from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Grilled Caprese Chicken from Delightful E Made
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken from Juggling Act Mama
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Smoked Pork Tenderloin from The Black Peppercorn
- Dairy Free Mango Carrot Ice Pops from Our Good Life
- Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Popsicles from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
A few years ago, I was sharing some “Happy and Healthy” recipes that were sugar free, dairy free, and generally healthy snacks. Here’s a few you can check out!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.232
Link up your PEACH recipes and crafts! I want to feature all things PEACH next week!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.