HELLO SUMMER! If you’re like me, then you’ve been working on your beach body since January. Getting back into your bathing suit is never fun, but I’ve been getting into mine regularly to get to the pool to swim laps and off to the beach for Spring Break.
Don’t fear the swimsuit embrace it! And don’t fret over starving yourself either. Eating responsibly doesn’t have to be hard to boring. Here’s 12 Beach Body Ready Recipes to help you stay in shape for your bathing suit and peace of mind.
12 Beach Body Ready Recipes
- Strawberry Green Smoothie from Midwest Modern Momma
- Chocolate Strawberry Protein Overnight Oats from Busy Being Jennifer
- Mango Avocado Smoothie with Watermelon from Food Faith Fitness
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad from Simply Stacie
- Watermelon Salad with Ricotta Salata from Cooking in Stilettos
- Beet Salad from The Bearded Hiker
- Skillet Asparagus with Lime Butter from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Grilled Caprese Chicken from Delightful E Made
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken from Juggling Act Mama
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Smoked Pork Tenderloin from The Black Peppercorn
- Dairy Free Mango Carrot Ice Pops from Our Good Life
- Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Popsicles from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Gazpacho Cold Tomato Soup from My Golden Pear
A few years ago, I was sharing some “Happy and Healthy” recipes that were sugar free, dairy free, and generally healthy snacks. Here’s a few you can check out!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.