It’s been a rainy week in West Virginia. Monday and Tuesday brought near 80 degree weather and then the rain started and it hasn’t stopped.I hope that means that spring is coming soon. I could use some warmer weather and sunshine. I saw some buds on the trees and my daffodils are starting to poke out of the hibernation. Spring is my favorite time of year – as the color comes back to the world and flowers are in bloom. It’s coming! I know it is. St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon with Easter right on its heels. Here’s 12 St. Patrick’s Day ideas for Spring – decor, crafts, and food that’ll brighten up your day!
12 St. Patrick’s Day Ideas for Spring
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Tags from All Crafty Things
- Kiss Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable from Bombshell Bling
- Guinness Cupcakes from Kelly Sitwell
- Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes from Must Have Maven
- Lucky Vintage Playing Card Garland from Duct Tape and Denim
- Spring Green Flowers from Designthusiasm
- DIY Felt Heart Rainbow Tote from Busy being Jennifer
- DIY Shamrock Coasters from Giggles Galore
- Lucky Shamrocks St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Shamrock Heart Socks from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold from She Saved
Last year for St. Patrick’s Day, I shared this collection –
I also have this Rainbow Sprinkle Mascarpone Crinkle Cookie recipe that’s easy and delicious!
Or enjoy the delicious minty-ness of these homemade Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.262
Hey Bloggers – Each week I share the up coming features. Please take a look at the plan for the next few weeks and share your best content. I look forward to seeing all the creative posts that each of you share.
March 5 – PI DAY is approaching!! Gimme some PIES!!! Fruit pies, chocolate pies, heck, I’ll even consider savory pies!
March 12 – Easter Celebrations – Share your Easter goodies, games, and traditions.
March 19th – Easter Desserts! Sugar Cookies, cakes, pies and more that are perfect for Easter Sunday dessert!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.