It’s been a rainy week in West Virginia. Monday and Tuesday brought near 80 degree weather and then the rain started and it hasn’t stopped.I hope that means that spring is coming soon. I could use some warmer weather and sunshine.
I saw some buds on the trees and my daffodils are starting to poke out of the hibernation. Spring is my favorite time of year – as the color comes back to the world and flowers are in bloom. It’s coming! I know it is. St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon with Easter right on its heels.
Here’s 12 St. Patrick’s Day ideas for Spring – decor, crafts, and food that’ll brighten up your day!
12 St. Patrick’s Day Ideas for Spring
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Tags from All Crafty Things
- Kiss Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable from Bombshell Bling
- Guinness Cupcakes from Kelly Sitwell
- Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes from Must Have Maven
- Lucky Vintage Playing Card Garland from Duct Tape and Denim
- Spring Green Flowers from Designthusiasm
- DIY Felt Heart Rainbow Tote from Busy being Jennifer
- DIY Shamrock Coasters from Giggles Galore
- Lucky Shamrocks St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Shamrock Heart Socks from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold from She Saved
Last year for St. Patrick’s Day, I shared this collection –
I also have this Rainbow Sprinkle Mascarpone Crinkle Cookie recipe that’s easy and delicious!
Or enjoy the delicious minty-ness of these homemade Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.