St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner – are you ready? Don’t worry, you’ve got the luck of the Irish! The blogging community has you covered with lots and lots of ideas for you and family to do something special.
I’ve rounded up 12 awesome St. Patrick’s Day Ideas for you ranging from crafts with kids to boozy drinks for the adults. There were so many great ideas shared on last week’s party, so make sure you pop back over there to see all the posts shared.
12 St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Craft from Gluesticks Blog
- Rainbow Chocolate Bark from Simply Designing
- Rainbow Vase Cover from The Scrapp Shoppe Blog
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Gift with Free Printable from Home Cooking Memories
- Ombre Fringe St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from Lidi Out Loud
- Irish Cream Mint Ice Mocha from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Floats from Frog Prince Paperie
- Irish Coffee Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day from Tikkido
- Shamrock Freak Shake from Do it Your Freaking Self
- Bailey’s Spiked Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Homemade Gummy Candy from This Mama Loves
- Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball from Cooking on the Front Burner
Aren’t those just so much fun? If you’re a fan of celebrating all the holiday’s these are right up your alley!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.