SUMMER TIME is here! It’s been hot and humid and it’s just going to get worse for the next few months! I love it though! You can take the snow and ice and give me all the summer heat – I’ll even tolerate the summer bugs. I love summer and all the outdoor activities that it brings.
The swimming, the late nights, the gardening, the afternoon thunderstorms, the BBQ’s and family time. For me, there’s nothing better. What do you think? Do you love the summer months like I do? We got the grill fired up on Father’s day and finally cleaned off the outdoor table and chairs for a wonderful family dinner al fresco.
I’m looking forward to more outdoor time, so I’m sharing some of your Backyard Summer Recipes Favorites today!
Backyard Summer Recipe Favorites
- Cherry Vanilla No Churn Ice Cream from Annie’s Noms
- No Churn Blackberry Ice Cream from Cincy Shopper
- DIY Retro Summer Drink Cooler from Giggles Galore
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites from Take Two Tapas
- Chili Lime Chicken from The Bewitchen Kitchen
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa from NeighborFood Blog
- Rainbow Veggie Kabobs from Life, Love and Thyme
- Strawberry Paletas from The Black Peppercorn
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Flour on my Face
- Watermelon Feta Salad from Simply Stacie
- Cajun Burgers with Sweet Potato Buns from Food Faith Fitness
- How to Make a Party Banner with PicMonkey from Rain on a Tin Roof
Now that I’ve you thinking about your next party, here’s a few more recipes that are perfect for the great outdoors! Try these Grilled Peaches on Pound Cake. They were so good!
Or bake a cake and take it on a picnic! All the fruit and topping packed up easy for this simple Chocolate Picnic Cake.
Of course, there’s always these super fun Grill Cake Pops that are perfect for a summer BBQ!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.