I can not believe that October blew past and November is here. There are a;ready Christmas decorations in stores and in homes, Christmas songs on the radio, and the kids bugging for presents – but let’s not forget about Thanksgiving. It’s the time of year to be thankful for what you already have. I won’t be putting up Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I’ve got way too much to think about in the next three weeks – like what to bring to the family Thanksgiving dinner. I won’t be hosting dinner at my house this year. Instead we are going to the Grandma’s house so I have to bring things that I can easily transport – like the salad, green beans and a pie. I also volunteered to make breakfast for Friday morning, so an overnight french toast it will be! If you’re not sure what you’ll be making for the holiday, check out all of the delicious Thanksgiving nom noms that are perfect to serve to your family and friends.
Thanksgiving Nom Noms
- Moroccan Spice Turkey from The Kittchen
- Homemade Stuffing from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe from Bombshell Bling
- Fall Salad from Carrie Elle
- Roasted Carrots with Ginger and Honey from The Kittchen
- Instant Pot Green Beans from Flour on My Face
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Apples from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Apple Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breasts from Hello Creative Family
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole from Cincy Shopper
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Cranberries from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie from Cooking in Stilettos
- Fall Spiced Cider Punch from Premeditated Leftovers
- Cranberry Jalapeno Cheese Appetizer from Honey and Birch
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
The kids will fall in love with these adorable Turkey Cake Pops.
And homemade Challah Bread is always a winner on the table. You can bake an extra loaf for the overnight french toast bake I mentioned.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.248
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite fall decor for a chance to be featured next week!
Nov 13 – Thanksgiving desserts – Bring on those pies, cakes and cheesecakes that you’d serve for Thanksgiving.
Nov 20 – Simple Holiday Entertaining – Easy decorations, drinks, and Hors d’oeuvre for the Holidays.
Nov 27 – Christmas Candy – All the flavors of fudge, caramel, marshmallows, lollipops, and candy cane goodies!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.