Did you survive the switch to Daylight Savings? I’m doing okay, but I’m sure it’s going to hit me later this week. I spent the first 21 years of my life without having to deal with changing my clocks and I don’t understand why we still do it in most of the United States. The places that didn’t adopt it – like Hawaii and Arizona – are so smart. However, I know that springing forward to a mark to many that Spring is just around the corner. I was outside yesterday and saw some crocus up and lots of green buds on my lilac and hydrangea bushes. I’m getting excited to get outside and clean up the garden beds. Who is ready to get some fresh herbs into the ground and get the garden going? I know I’m not the only one! To get you inspired for Spring, warm weather, and Easter, here’s a HUGE collection Treats and Crafts so you can Celebrate Easter at home with your family. Enjoy!
- from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Easter Chick Cupcakes from The Simple Sweet Life
- Easter Chicks Deviled Eggs from Cincy Shopper
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes from She Saved
- Peanut Butter Bunnies from Queen Bee Baker
- Easter Bunny Pretzel Treats from The Cottage Chic Cottage
- Easter Chick Oreo Pops from Delightful E Made
- Easter Chick Nutty Butters from The Country Chic Cottage
- Easy 5 minute Front Door Umbrella Wreath from Celebrating Everyday Life
- Up-cycled Easter Door Decor from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- from Dukes and Duchesses
- Crystallized Egg Vases from The Scrap Shoppe
- Wooden Easter Eggs from Create and Babble
- Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs from The Happy Housie
- from Run to Radiance
- from Refresh Living
I’ve got a few more Easter ideas for ya to check out! Here’s 12 Amazing Easter Craft Ideas from 2017.
Or how about 12 Easter Sunday Brunch Ideas. These all look delicious!
Of course, you can start making some Easter Sugar Cookies now and have then ready to decorate when Easter gets closer.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.264
Hey Bloggers – Each week I share the up coming features. Please take a look at the plan for the next few weeks and share your best content. I look forward to seeing all the creative posts that each of you share.
March 19th – Easter Desserts! Sugar Cookies, cakes, pies and more that are perfect for Easter Sunday dessert!
March 26th – Grilled Cheese! April is National Grilled Cheese Month, so hit me up with your best cheesy sandwiches!
April 2 – Spring Cleaning! Beautiful and functional spaces and cleaning tips.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.